Friday, April 16, 2010

A great time in Missouri!



HI,
I am way behind in my posting - but we had a great time visiting friends and family in Missouri. Our first stop was in Springfield to visit Mike and Debbie Clarkson. Dad and Mike worked together a long time ago. They went out to dinner and left me and Clarence ( a little guy about my height)  in the house - boy did we have fun chasing each other around.

Then we spent three nights in O'Fallon, MO, just outside of St. Louis to visit the Wooldridge family; Erin, Kelly, and their three kids, Madison (10), Brandan (8), and Hayden (4). We parked our RV in front of their house and the kids had fun coming in to visit me, taking me for walks and letting me join in their games.

 They had two dogs, Chloe and Andre. Chloe was a big white lab he just wanted to play with me, but  I was afraid of him.  Andre is much older than me but a nice little guy.






We spent Easter with Kelly's parents Kathy and Tom's at their beautiful home in the country. I got to join in with the kids for the Easter egg hunt. I thought you were supposed to eat eggs, but some were plastic! Then I joined them fishing in the small lake in their backyard.









The last day they left me in the RV and took the kids to Meramec Caverns
and stopped on the way home for a late lunch at a beautiful winery - and didn't even bring me a bite of it!

We are taking off for Kentucky, I sure will miss the kids!
Adios for now,
Yuki










1 comment: