Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easton, Pa

Hi,

Our next stop was to mom's Uncle Skip and Aunt Putt who live in Easton, PA. We were able to park our RV in their driveway. Again, I was on my best behavior and they loved me!


Uncle Skip took us on a tour of Bethlehem, home of  the old Bethlehem Steel, plant that clsoed down over 10 years ago.
 Our next stop was to tour the beautiful Lehigh University


and the old historic Moravian  area, including the oldest operating bookstore in the world(1745) - or at least that is what they told us.






We went back to Easton, the home of Crayola crayons and visited the store.

 Then we  walked down to the Lehigh River Canal,


where mules used to pull the canal boats filled with coal up the river.


I liked this picture of Mom and Uncle skip. We sure had a great visit in Easton!
 



Adios,
Yuki

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuki,
    I have been enjoying your adventures. I haven't been on your blog for awhile because I had to have surgery. I tore a ligament in my knee and pretty much have to be confined to quarters for 8-10 weeks!!! I have to wear this silly collar around my neck so that I don't bite at my stitches. I can't run and play and that is very hard for me, but I am recovering very fast. My mom is on retirement count down!! Tell your mom and dad hello. Keep having lots of fun. Katie

    ReplyDelete