Sunday, April 25, 2021

Paso Robles


 Greetings,

We are staying at one of our favorite places.

Looks like my Cantina is open for business.
















On our first day, we drove to Cambria to take one of my favorite walks on the bluff trail at the Fiscalini Ranch Preserve.

I had to stop and look at the wildflowers.


After our hike, we stopped for some refreshments
and mom and dad had lunch in a beautiful garden setting.
That night Mom and Dad left me in the RV while they went to hear some music at a local brewery.
Looks like Dad is tired of getting his picture taken for my blog.
On Saturday we went Sculpterra, the winery and beautiful sculpture garden that we belong to. 
The owner of the winery, Dr. Frankel, is a medical doctor and his son is the winemaker. One of the reasons mom and dad became wine club members is that a portion of the profits from every bottle sold is donated to help Dr. Frankel's medical missionary organization that brings health care to the less fortunate around the globe. 
 
We love walking around the sculpture garden to admire the work of featured artists.






Each weekend there is live music in the garden. I thought this would be a good place to sit and listen to the music.
















Back at the RV Ranch I was excited to meet two buddies.
 
So excited that we starting dancing together.
Well, I thought we were dancing, but I was told we were trying to establish dominance. Who cares!
That night I was so exhausted from my long day that I fell asleep on Dad's lap.
Adios & Good night!
Brody







2 comments: