Saturday, April 17, 2021

Greetings from San Clemente State PArk



Hi All!

It's Brody here. Since our last blog post, we lost my brother Yuki. He lived a good long life but we all miss him. So it is now my job to take over his blog. I sure hope that I am up to the task. 

This is our first trip in 14 months. Other than going to Walnut Creek a few times to take care of Nana, we spent all of our COVID quarantine time at home.  Now, mom and dad have their two shots so we are good to go! We left on April 12 for a two-month trip through California and Oregon with a brief stop in Washington.

We spent 6 days in San Clemente State Beach with some of dad's family. Uncle Val & Aunt Pam and cousins Val Jr. Lou Lou, Valentine & Matteo, It was great to hand out with family.



















 

The boys had zoom school during the week and they both did a great job of staying focused on their studies.

Uncle Val would be ready to take them biking during their break times.













I loved getting hugs from  Aunt Pam.

Check out my cousin Coco, she got to go for rides around the park. I was jealous cause I wanted to go too! 


But I did love going on walks with mom and enjoying the views.














I got a front-row seat and waited patiently for the ranger talk, only to find out that it was canceled due to COVID. Darn it!

One day mom and dad took me to the Dawg Pawrk Brewery! I was able to sit and the table and enjoy some of dad's beer. 

I'm an IPA guy, just like him!  Good to the last drop.

 I even had my picture taken and posted on Dogs of the PAWRK! I'm on the top row,

 here's a closer look.  Do you see me?














I had lots of fun playing with my cousins.  




But the best part was being able to sit at the picnic table and beg for treats - as you can see I am eyeing that box of donuts, just waiting for a taste!

It was a great week! Now on to Oceano & Pismo Beach!
Adios, 
Brody

 
















 






No comments:

Post a Comment