Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun with family in Boulder, Co

Greetings,

We had a fantastic time visiting mom's cousin Robin, her husband Rich and their 2 kids, Jessica and Bryce. We were able to park our RV right in front of their house. Of course, my favorite member of the family was Roxie. Isn't she beautiful? She quickly became my girlfriend!!


Robin and Rich outdid themselves making us gourmet meals, home made bread, juice plus smoothies, even a small dinner party with the neighbors the night we arrived.
Cousin Robin in the kitchen

and  Rich and Fiona, the college student who is visiting them from France.

They left Roxie and I at home while they went to El Dorado State Park to show mom and dad some of the places that they go rock climbing.













There goes Bryce

and now dad is following him - hope he is careful
If you squint you can see Bryce and Jessica in the cracks.


and Jessica and Rich making their way down


The last night they all visited us inside our motor home - our "living room" was big enough for a group shot. As you can see I was trying my best to lean over to try to get my last kiss with Roxie.













Adios,
Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment