Friday, March 19, 2010

Running With The Big Dogs!









Greetings from Phoenix, AZ!

I just spent three days in Phoenix with Dad's cousin Norma, her husband Frank and son Ricky. We got to park our RV in their yard but the best part is that they had 2 dogs and 2 cats! I played the most with Gabe, boy is he big and strong, but I held my ground. I growled, snarled and bit at him, but he just thought I was playing. By the third day we were best friends.



The first night we played Yahtzee. I had a bit of trouble rolling the dice so Dad had to help me. I was going to sneak a sip of his wine, but was afraid my nose would get stuck in the glass. The next night we had a St. Patrick's Day party, and the last night we had a steak bar-b-que,  boy was that meat good but it wasn't fair, mom gave bones to Gabe but none to me cause she said I was too little.




I got to meet lots of new friends, and I really liked Ricky's girlfriend, Kylah. Now we are off to Albuquerque to attend an International RV rally. One thing I have learned is that most people who travel in RVs have dogs so I am excited to get there.



That's all for now - I am having a hard time getting the pictures in the right place so this is as good as it gets!

Adios,
Yuki

1 comment:

  1. Yuki,
    Good to hear you are having such a fun time in Phoenix.Wish I could meet your doggie friends. I
    wish you could have been with me today. I drove to Cliff House in San Francisco and the beach and waves were fantastic. I saw lots of doggies running the beach. You would have loved it. Next time you visit me we'll go.
    Enjoy Albequerque and tell me all about the rally. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete